The Nation of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nation of Gaming

The ultimate forum for gamers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Center of Gaming rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jmh
Admin
Jmh

Center of Gaming rules Empty
PostSubject: Center of Gaming rules   Center of Gaming rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:02 pm

Okay, it's time for some rules:

Any cursing or aggressive language will be either censored or edited or removed by the mods. This means that if you get into a fight with another member then the mods will delete your posts (Please note that joking around in games like "The Last Game" or "The Random Hotel" do not count). And any cursing will be censored, and if not censored, then they will be edited.

Any sexual content as in, sexual talk, videos, or pictures are not allowed and will be removed by the mods.

Any duplicate topics will also be removed by the mods. This means that if someone posts a topic about say, favorite Sonic game, and then someone else post the same topic then the second person's topic will be deleted (Please note that if the first topic was posted a long time ago and the ether topic is posted recently then that's okay. Because the first topic would be dead anyway). The same goes for double posts or topics.

Last but not least, the mods may not abuse their power. This means that if someone says they like one game better then the other and a mod deletes their posts because they disagree, then the mod will be demoted. Mods may also never ban a member without my approval. And mods can NEVER, NEVER, EVER BAN OTHER MODS, that is a huge rule that all mods should know. Only with my permission can you ban other mods.

Okay, those where the rules. If you need anything feel free to ask me.
Back to top Go down
https://nationofgaming.forumotion.com

Center of Gaming rules
Page 1 of 1